Sunday, August 7, 2011

Elephant for Ruben Agustin's 1st Birthday

          I can’t believe my friend’s son, Ruben Agustin, turned 1-year-old! Remember baby Ruben with the jungle friends? He’s starting to walk now. Last weekend, Ruben Agustin had a birthday party at the park to celebrate.


          To match the animals his dad painted on his nursery walls, I wanted to make each animal amigurumi to match. So far, I made Ruben Agustin a lion and a monkey. For his birthday present, I made an adorable Amigurumi elephant.

          I used the “Boy Elephant” pattern from Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet by Ana Paula Rimoli. I’ve always thought this pattern was so cute and wanted to make it. It was the perfect size to match the elephant and monkey!





   
          Here’s baby Ruben Agustin with his new friend! Ruben and Jessica tell me that he loves it!


          This is the mural that my friend Ruben painted for his son’s nursery. It’s the cutest painting ever! The next two animals I have to make are a giraffe and a zebra!



          Thanks for joining me again. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment