Sunday, August 28, 2011

New look!

          How do you like our new look?


          I’d been meaning to come up with a logo and business card since I first started this crocheting adventure, but I’ve just never had the time. Then one day, while I was shopping at a craft store, the lady behind me in the check-out line asked what I was going to do with all the yarn in my basket. I told her I made crochet toys. She said she would love to see them. Then I realized it would have been the perfect time to give her my business card. Too bad I hadn’t ordered any yet. I think it was the universe giving me a sign.

          I came home and immediately started designed a card. I liked it so much, I’ve also made it my new logo. You’ll see it on my blog and also Facebook. Eventually, it will be the banner for Comfort Creature’s etsy page (coming soon). Please take a look and let me know what you think!

Front side of business card


Back side of business card
New banner for Etsy page
          I'm so excited! With my new logo and business card, Comfort Creatures has finally taken the next step to becoming a business. The possibilities are endless!






4 comments:

  1. Love your business cards! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love that Sofia's octopus is part of your official business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I was just wondering if you would sell me a pattern for the watermelon. I want to make one for my grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel! I will gladly sell you the pattern for the watermelon. Please email me at schuddy@gmail.com and I will send you the details. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete