Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Craft Fair


          This will be my second time as a vendor at my niece and nephew’s school Holiday Boutique, sponsored by their school PTA. If you’re in Los Angeles, come find my little creatures and me at Juan de Anza Elementary School in Hawthorne. We’ll be there from 2:30-7:30pm. Just look for my new Comfort Creatures sign.



I can’t believe it’s only been a year since I started Comfort Creatures. I remember coming up with "Comfort Creatures" because I needed a company name in order to sell my Amigurumis at this fair. I feel like I’ve come such a long way. I’ve learned so much and I’m happy to still crochet everyday!

Hope you can make it to the Holiday Boutique!



1 comment:

  1. It's an interesting trip that I look again your work in the past year. I hope to see many amazing crochets in the next posts.

    Helen's blog

    ReplyDelete